The Neptune Torpids 2016, Sponsored by Neptune Investment Management
Race Secretary: Jonathan Williams
|Day||Start Order||Bumps||Live Blog||Live Gallery||Videos||Finish Order|
Complete finish order, with re-insertions, with thanks to Anu http://www.atm.ox.ac.uk/rowing/torpids/t16fin.html
Entries must be made through the OURCs entries system at http://entries.ourcs.org.uk, which will open on the 3rd of January and close at 12 Noon on Monday 15th of February. Late entries will not be accepted.
The scratch deadline will be midnight before rowing on. Scratches after this time will be treated as withdrawals as per rule A3.7.
Substitutions should be completed online at http://entries.ourcs.org.uk as much as possible but will close for each day of racing at 4am. Offline subsitutions should be completed on a substitution form at Racedesk.
Rowing on Update
The Environment Agency are expecting to close up the locks to blue level in the next few days. For this reason, the decision on whether to run Rowing On will be delayed until Sunday morning. We apologise for the lateness of the decision, but we would cancel it if we had to decide now. Keep an eye on the Isis flag; if it is blue, we can go ahead (assuming the wind does what is expected or is otherwise co-operative).
- Torpids Event Plan (553KB)
- Instructions for Competitors (91KB)
- Finish Order 2015 (520KB)
- Marshalling Rota
- Instructions (115KB)
- Golden Rules for Marshals and Umpires (314KB)
- Marshalling and Umpiring Presentation for College Use
- Rachel Quarrell's Bumps Problems (39KB)
- Captains' Survival Guide (761KB)
- "Can I make a substitution?" flowchart (181KB)
- Anu's race desk page (officially unofficial) http://www.atm.ox.ac.uk/rowing/racedesk.html